If you press any of the coloured buttons, it will change the colours in the picture. A players uses these buttons to alter the picture and then challenge their opponent to return the picture to its correct colours.
- Toss a coin to decide who goes first.
- Start with correct colours in the picture. (If necessary, use the browser’s Reload button.)
When it’s your turn,
- Press two of the coloured buttons, one after the other.
- Tell your opponent clearly and honestly which buttons you pressed and in which order. For example, you might say “K then RC”.
- Give the mouse to your opponent.
- Your opponent must return the return the picture to its correct colours using only the coloured buttons.
- You score one point each time they press a button.
- The winner is the first player to score 25 points.